back to school masterpost!!!!
a lot of my friends are heading back to school really soon. so i thought it’d be nice to put together something for them. if you’re reading this, you’re going to be fine. everything will turn out okay!!!!! ^u^ you may not feel as ready as some of your classmates and that’s okay too!!! it doesn’t make you any less of a wonderful human being. school is terrifying sometimes and you can’t compare yourself to anyone else’s standards, ESPECIALLY when it comes to school. as small and helpless as you might feel in the face of that huge concrete institution, all you have to do is stick true to what makes you feel comfortable and safe, and let the first week back just roll over your shoulders. it’ll be over sooner than you think, i just know it. you’re very loved and will get through this!!!! ^o^
- download free books!!
- solve math problems mang
- pull an all-nighter, do well on your exam.
- my favorite tutoring website
- essay writing help
- more essay writing help
- study like a college kid
- free microsoft word
- pretend to type an essay
- educational links fucking galore
- a links masterpost better than this one
mental health resources
- need a motivational speech? i like this one for myself.
- not having a good day? :c
- a website that is always relevant.
- picking up a hobby can relax you during the school year!!
- panic and anxiety information masterpost
- learn more about anxiety.
- take your mind off of it
- keep taking your mind off of it
- seriously just please try to relax ily
- mental illness recovery tips
- tips on self-love
- working out is a total stress-buster.
- express yourself with make-up and make all the mean kids super jealous with how fabulous you are
- i fucking love to study to this.
- how to talk to and help an anxiety-ridden friend
- an important tag on my blog.
- please remember this.
i’m here for you if you need me. my skype is chelspuffle. be safe and be strong, friends!!!!
Nothing comes into your house without being put away. This means mail, shopping bags, groceries, whatever. The counter, table, or floor are not options as way stations this week. It comes in the house, and it immediately goes where it belongs. Mail gets sorted, shredded, or dealt with. Purchases get put away. Groceries make it all the way to the cabinets or pantry. All trash left over once things are put away gets thrown out or recycled.
I’VE HAD THIS FOR EXACTLY 6 DAYS AND I’VE EARNED $500
I TOLD YOU GUYS I WASNT KIDDING IT’S SO EASY IT’S LITERALLY FREE MONEY all you do is go on your phone or ipad and go to featurepoints.com and download it (it’s free) and then once you get on there just download the apps they give you (they’re free and you can do one at a time), then open the app for 30 seconds to a minute and then you can delete it and then you get points and you can use the points to get rewards like amazon gift cards or paypal money or an ipad mini and i know a lot of you didnt believe me at first but now i HAVE THE RECEIPTS THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING okay so when you go on there use my referral code which is O2VAOT and you get 50 bonus points and then you can get your own to give to other people and you can earn points off of each other this is amazing i just got $500 for downloading free apps
oohhhhh HELL i understand why you’d maybe think i’d be able to help you in this area but lemme tell you i’m a do it the night before kind of girl!!!!! if you wanna learn from my mistakes though, you should:
- attempt to take seminar notes that are actually legible
- don’t write down your weird as heck passing thoughts otherwise three months later you’ll be tearing your hair out like “but what did i /mean/ ‘it’s like that one movie with the dog’?????”